Whatever your landscaping needs, Higher Ground Landscaping can help! Our professional staff provides complete landscaping services to commercial or residential properties. From your initial consultation to the completion of each design, we have the working knowledge that you can trust and the years of experience that you can rely on.
Our services include:
- Lawn Maintenance: We will design a lawn maintenance program complete with fertilizer package specifically designed for your lawn. Your lawn will become the envy of all your neighbors.
- Landscape Maintenance: Our landscape maintenance professionals will keep your property in optimum condition. Regular maintenance of your lawn and garden will help to increase the value of your property.
- Retaining Walls/ stacked stone walls: We specialized in the design and construction of segmental retaining wall systems. With 15 years experience in the commercial construction of retaining walls , we have the experience to design and install the right solution to fix any erosion or stabilization problem.
- Landscaping Design: Design details are important to us, starting with the general composition of the garden right down to the exact detail and location of plants and material selections. The natural beauty of your property and your personal style are always showcased in our designs.
- Laying Sod/Seeding lawns: Seeding is an inexpensive way to establish a new lawn. The seeding should be done early enough in the growing season to allow the seed to develop a root and grow lush grass blades. The other alternative is for a quick and healthy lawn, though more costly, is to lay sod. Grass sod is used when it is too late in the growing season for seed to take root, or if you require an instant lawn. We take great care when installing grass sod to ensure it takes root into the top soil below.
- Planting shrubbery, trees, and flower beds: Higher Ground Landscaping can create unique and attractive annual and perennial planting beds with species that are appropriate for your climate and region.
- Install interlocking brick or paver stones: This attractive surfacing option for driveways, walkways and patios will enhance your curb appeal by adding colour and texture. Pavers are made up of either clay or concrete, which allow for a wide variety of shapes, sizes, prints and colours. Pavers are not only easy in terms of maintenance, but they can also add great value to your property. Contact us about installing interlocking bricks on your property today.
- Flagstone: Flagstone is a popular landscaping material because of their easy maintenance and natural look. They are used for surfacing walkways, patios, constructing water features or stairs. Each stone has a unique shape and texture, and clients can choose wide, narrow sanded or grouted joints.
- Install/maintain drainage systems: Improving drainage around foundations will prevent leakage and water erosion. Properties all have their own unique water flow problems. Abundant water can be redirected in a number of ways, and on the other hand, where there is excessive drainage, high dry spots, soil composition and mixture can be changed to allow for more water retention. As a landscaping design team our goal is to create solutions that are visually appealing and functional at the same time.
- Firewood Delivery: Buy from a local, reputable, experienced wood professional! We deliver quality hardwoord and stack if required.
- Fence installation: Fencing is available in many different styles, sizes and materials. Fencing is a great way to add privacy and security, and to keep animals (or small children) safe. Higher Ground Landscaping will prepare your custom design for your fencing needs, by integrating your homes architectural style with the overall landscape plan.
- Deck installation: Decking is available in many different styles, sizes and materials. Decks are a great way to extend your indoor living space to the outdoors. At Higher Ground Landscaping we will prepare your custom design for your decking needs, by integrating your homes architectural style with the overall landscape plan.
- Water features / ponds: Higher Ground Landscaping would like to integrate your interests and desires with the beautiful accompaniments of nature. Whether it's waterfalls or fountains, colorful fish and water lilies, a pond or a stream, we can help you create a little bit of paradise in your own backyard.
Call us today at 704-458-0537 to arrange for your free consultation and estimate.